Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday Night with Miss K

Saturday, Mom and I hung out with Miss K. It was the first time her parents have been able to go out since before she was born. I felt pretty touched that her parents trusted us enough to hang out with her on our own. I suppose that's the hardest part about having a sick kid, you just can't let go of the control. But sometimes its just better to get out of the house and have a bit of fun. We spent the night dancing, and playing!

Isn't she cute?



I missed out on a night of drinking and fun times, but sometimes the sacrifices of being cousin # 1, are totally worth it!



Cystic Fibrosis is a scary sickness, I worry about her too. The only positive in all of this is we get to spend lots of time with her due to our close proximity to the Stollery Childrens Hospital. I know its not a happy story, but Miss K is one happy kid. She's such a pleasure to hang around with every single time she's here... and my cousins are pretty cool too.

XO Miss K, can't wait to dance with you again on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment