Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Buck...

There is something absolutely enjoyable about hanging out in my house naked. I love it.
Pants, underwear, bras, tops...they're all so overrated. I mean sure they keep us warm. But how many of us buy clothes because of warmth. Now-a-days, practicality is a thing of the past and clothes are all about making a statement. Sometimes the right statement, sometimes the wrong one... but all about defining who we are.

I never feel sexier than when I'm naked.

My skin feels smooth

My curves feel like they're in proportion

No part of me feels ugly

I don't feel self conscious

I feel soft in the right places

Maybe that's it. When I'm naked I feel in control of how I look. When I'm wearing clothes I have to conform. Its about touch, and overall appearance... its not about features and better or worse.

I love wandering around my home, aimlessly, naked, window covers drawn. I'm not strutting... I'm not showing off... Its like the way some girls wear sweat pants... I feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment