Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wicket... the runaway.

Friday night I was all ready to party,
Went to Bean and Colin's for some good times with some good friends. I brought Wicket, 2 bottles of wine, some vodka and some juice. See... totally ready to go.
Then as I was taking a tour of the house with mom and bean... its like the whole world showed up at their house... there were gates opening and closing... and some just staying open. My little one-eyes escape artist, made a break for it.

I was devastated. I looked for about 2 hours. I searched and searched and searched and searched. I looked everywhere. He was found. Thank god. I was panicked in the meantime, and the lovely fellow took him home until I could come by and get him. Wicket made it home safe.

Then I locked him in the house and got my party on. It will be a long time before that little munchkin is allowed of leash... or invited to a party. All I remember is stumbling home from beans at the end of it all (and I truly remember stumbling) and waking up with a raging headache... snuggled in between by boys. Glad he's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment