Tuesday, August 3, 2010

oh Bessie...


I don’t want to burden you with my problems or my negative thoughts. I’m tired today, I’m sore; I’m feeling less that excited and more than overwhelmed. I’m looking at the open skies, and feeling more like an awkward Emu than a liberated Sea Gull.

Tic tok

Tic tok,

goes the clock


and I’m anxiously awaiting freedom. freedom to sit… freedom to be…


freedom to do nothing at all



No point in dwelling. No point in looking back.


It’s not that no one’s listening… but if I keep it up no one will.

So instead, I cha cha choooose to move on

Today is the day I find a new tune to hum... a new beat in my step


Introducing The New Artist To Me, of the week: Beth Orton, she’s turning my frown upside down, tapping my toes, refreshing the blood to my battered limb. It’s not raining today Beth, and that’s one thing. Today I just needed that one thing, and now it’s all a little bit brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment