Monday, August 23, 2010

Daydream haunting.

Do you ever have nights, days, actions that haunt you?
I do.

Sometimes I do things that are so beyond my usual personality, that I think to myself... Was that really me? Sometimes I get so out of control that I just can't stop. Problem is when I like the feeling of being out of control so much, that I just don't want to stop.

This hasn't happened in a while.

But the other night, a while ago, I had a night of fancy dress, and complete debauchery, with my good friend Charlie... And every once and a while bits and pieces come back to me, and I think to myself... did I really do that?

Well I did do that. I'm not proud. I'm actually profoundly embarrassed. I'm not sure if I'll ever show my face to Charlies friends again... but of course I'll still hang out with Charlie, I mean, its not his fault is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment