Monday, August 23, 2010

Present Lesley.

Where have plans and goals gotten me anyway? Hopes and dreams yes... but worrying gets you nowhere. fast.

Sometimes we all need a reality check. Mine happened yesterday, and today I feel like a completely different person, a better person, a calmer person.

Sometimes I need to talk to someone completely different from me, with a completely different perspective than me. This helps me ponder the wonders of the world, in a different light.

Can I be fullfilled here?

"I have a job that's easy and pays well, I have you, I have my friends, I have my family... Life is good"

Life is good. Worrying? Well that's future Lesley's problem. Today, now that's present Lesley's job to take care of. And the job will get done. Today's job anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal!

    i stole that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totaly stole Vinny's line! Which is ok cause i used it the other week to comment on a facebook status.

    ReplyDelete