Friday, August 20, 2010

Goddammit I'm a Peacock, you gotta let me fly!

Allen: "I got so wasted last night I thought toothpaste was astronaut food."



Cap. Mauch (Michael Keaton): “You know what, I’m going to hang onto the wooden gun.”

Allen: “To give me back my real gun?”

Cap. Mauch: “No. I’m going to give you this… It’s a rape whistle. You blow that if you’re in any trouble, and someone with an actual gun will come and help you out.”




P.K. (Samuel L.Jackson): “Ay ay ay if I want to hear you talk I will shove my arm up your a** and work your mouth like a puppet.”




Oh it makes me laugh!
Great movie, I can't wait to see it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

The movie finished way past my bed time, but I don't mind. Its Friday, I get to sleep in tomorrow. And tonight I get to go to Bean's and party like its Friday the 13th... I'll mostly, probably spend the night listening to Vin and Collin complement each other's hair.

I'm sure tonight Collin will be Full-Time.... part time.

I can't wait for tonight though, what a perfect place to party. Its within stumbling distance and I can bring Wicket... what more can you ask for?

Maybe a good reason to celebrate?

How about... I got an extension at work... so I don't have to carry plates for a living anymore... yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment