Sunday, November 7, 2010

Its only Sunday.


AH life...
I've opted to stay home today. A novelty at this point really. Every night this week I've ended up in St. Albert. Tonight is for Edmonton... oh wait... I'm going to St. Albert tonight to watch a movie with B. alas... I should just move back. I don't mind the drive now, the construction on the trail has settled down a bit, and my road rage is giving way to patience (most of the time) and well... I kinda like it there. weird.

Last night was Daddy daughter date night. We went for beers, watched some quality U of A basketball and then went home and bugged mom who was watching a terrible Burt Renolds/Tobby Keith country music movie of the week. She let us make fun... It is our birthday week after all.

Its awesome to share a birthday with my dad. Its just one more thing to bring us together. We laugh all week about wishing each other happy birthday and we totally drag out the celebrations. Like this week we're not having our birthday dinner until Thursday... which means I get to have birthday drinks on Tuesday, and Wednesday and then Dinner on Thursday.... Life isn't so bad, being surrounded by friends and family is awesome.

today was for sleeping and writing and reading. It also should have been for homework.. but that will catch up with me soon enough. Mostly life is just a countdown... waiting for this school to end so I can really begin.

Does anyone know anything about Public Relations? I'm thinking of registering in this program. I want to do something different. Law School seems like a pipe dream with my 3.4 and absolute lack of desire to be in school for another 3 years... but Communications...I like communicating. We'll see... I think its only a matter of time before I ditch the real world and head back to the snow.

How do you like them apples?

Could I flip flop anymore in one page?

No comments:

Post a Comment