Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And in the right corner wearing the green shorts weighing in at a mere 1.6% of the worlds Co2 emissions is Australia

We are proudly representing Australia in out Mock UN Framework Conference on Climate Change. The more I research Australia's position on Climate Change, the more I think Kevin Rudd is a stand up guy. What gives Australia, why didn't you like him? What's up with that Ms. Gillard, why did you have to steal the Prime spot from him...?
Don't worry Ms. G. I still like ya. You seem hard as nails, a no bull kinda broad. But we'll see how you do next month...
Either way... The more I research international agreements to mitigate Climate Change... the more I'm liking that I got Australia, and I'm pretty grateful I didn't get Canada.

I love this country, and I love living in this country, but I wouldn't want to be the one talking about Canada's Climate Change action plan... to an empty room.

Wish us luck tomorrow. Its debate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment