Monday, November 1, 2010

the girl no longer, L Dot perhaps?

In french there's a saying 'metro boulot dodo'
its all about the everyday grind of using the train, going to work and sleeping. This seems like my life more and more. day in day out, day in day out, day in day out. The routine is comforting, and scary, no more world travling for this little chicken. Too busy day in day out, day in day out...
I recieved confirmation today that I will be able to graduate in the spring. I will be free. What will I do? Will I stay? or Will I go? In just a few months, the world will be my oyster again. I will have an education, life experience, career possibilites, options... How will it all work out? Sometimes the world seems so open, sometimes life seems so full of choices, sometimes life seems like

Metro boulot do do.

No comments:

Post a Comment