Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Buy the ticket, take the ride" - Hunter S. Thompson


Last night I shouldn't have left.
I was happy.
I was safe.
I was looking for adventure.
I was hoping to catch a break.
I was hoping life could be better.

I wanted fun. i wanted excitement. I needed a new zone a new life and new... something, and I juuust couldn't put my finger on it.

I should have stayed right where I was.
Instead I left.
Was disappointed.


But then I think back to the time, I was going to stay in my room. I wasn't going to go out. I wanted to just have a night to chill, and I was so poor anyway. And then I forced myself to leave the house, and an adventure struck me right between the eyes, and I had the time of my life. That night lead me to touring with a band all around the lower mainland, making friends, lovers, kicking ass and taking names. I never want my life to be without these adventures... So I think back on this morning. Yes.... I probably should have just stayed, but the day wasn't bad. In fact, its been pretty fucking awesome. So.

lets do it all over again. lets make some mistakes. lets get off our ass. move on to the next adventure. Because...

If you stop looking, the adventures well they just stop coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment