Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yeah, sure, 1 more jug.

One of the best parts of being in Edmonton is hanging out with my Dad.
We sink pints. We bull shit. He gives me advice. I take it. I give him advice... he pretends not to take it. But at the end of the day, we really love each other, and we love hanging out with each other... and isn't that great?
He loves to party with me and my friends and they all know it.
And you'll never got thirsty at his house, and you'll never go hungry with Momma B in the picture.

Today we went for pints.
We drink jugs.
Keiths.

He says to me, you know Lesley, Love isn't difficult. Should be the simplest thing on the planet really. Its about two people who like each other and have fun together and are willing to share some responsibilities.

Simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment