Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm over Lead Zeppelin.

share a memory with me and hit play right now....

I'm over Lead Zeppelin.

I'm over Sublime.

I'm over ACDC.

I still love Gunners.... but I don't want to listen to them.

I'm over Nirvana... seriously over those guys.

I'm sick of the bands from my past. I don't want them on my Ipod. I don't want them anywhere but on someone else's I'pod that I hear sometimes on a road trip, or in a cafe, or on the radio. I'm done. I want something new. I want something fresh. I want to hear things I haven't heard before. These bands have had their time. I don't need to reminisce. They'll come back to me somewhere sometime and I will look back at a time in my life and say 'yeah, that was good.'

Lead Zeppelin will always belong to road tripping with Wingfield. Sublime will be road tripping with Zetto. Gunner's will always belong to the Nullarbor, ACDC to dancing in the rain and Nirvana to the Radio.

New band's belong on the Ipod's, these classics belong to chance. They're special don't get me wrong, but I'm sick of spoiling them with overplaying.

The band that will remind me of right now.. snuggled on the couch with Wicket... on this beautiful fall day... well I'm listening to this song....




No comments:

Post a Comment