Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Hallow's Eve.

I've been in hiding since Monday. I haven't left the house unless I've had to... and when I have had to leave, I've only gone to four safe places:
1) Work
2) School
3) Rosario's
4) the Yoga studio

The first two I didn't really have much choice, and the third is the only place where I feel ok walking in, looking like shit, sitting down, having a beer, and no one asks any questions. Its my pub, and if you don't have a pub of your own, you should get one. But not mine. I don't like to run into people I know. At least not yet.

Ironically following the third is the fourth. A new hot yoga studio on the west side on central that keeps me not thinking because I'm too busy figuring out how to breathe. I almost vomited the first class, but I think today's class will be better.

The pooch has been pretty stoked with all of the alone time we've been having. Me lost in endless paper work and thoughts on things that there is no need to think about; Him snuggled next to me, happy and safe and loved.

Sssssssssslllllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

down the pace.... its been nice, its been necessary.

Tonight is halloween. Boo.
I don't feel too much like doing anything. I don't have a costume. I don't have a plan. I don't have a date. But I did get a call from an unlikely friend. Looks like he's having a small gathering people at his place (although he labeled it a 'party'). He asked me to bring myself and my A game. How can I say no? I should get out of the house. And to be honest its the only offer i got....I want to dress up like something dead. Maybe a zombie?I wonder if he'll dress up like a Mexican wrestler again and dazzle the crowd with his mad hula hooping skills.... mmm


might be part of the reason he's having trouble getting people to attend..hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. It was a party, lots of people came, you didn't bring you A-game, I ROCK! The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this is true. I forgot my A game... you forgot your dignity... and your pants.

    ReplyDelete