Monday, September 13, 2010

The only thing you can't buy is pussy... oh wait...

Have you ever gotten absolutely rotten drunk with an Albanian?

now I can honestly say I have. 3 Rotten Albanian's actually.

They weren't that tough. And as far as I can tell... they're terrible with the ladies. I mean I was batting a better rate than they were. They drank hard. Played shitty soccer. Went home early the next day. None of them got laid.

Suckers....

I drank for keeps Both Nights. Attended every soccer match with my game face on.


Buying drinks doesn't work... dancing does. If you can successfully own a dance floor without making it seem like you're trying to pick up chicks, and simultaneously make it seem like your having more fun than everyone else... you win. (period)

-everyone goes out to have fun... if you look like your having more fun than anyone else... you probably are.




WATCH THE VIDEO.


No comments:

Post a Comment