Monday, December 13, 2010

Quote of the night: "Its not that I have low standards, its just that...."

Life.
Hmmm.

yep its better with beer.


Saturday, as you read. I was chillin with Wick's, drinking red, relaxin'.
Got the call... UFC, beers and bitches?
How could a girl like me say no?

It was controvercial night.
Car Bombs.
Old Dudes.
Canadian pride.
Burt Renolds.
Low standards....
And the Hobbit killed a hooker.

Eventually we ended up at my house. There was some puking and some sleeping... and one hella disapointed pizza lady. Rockstars.

Urban Dictionary
Low Standards: When you wll accept dating a person even though you know they arent very attractive and you only take that person because you know thats the best you can get and if one of those people have the disorder its most likley they both have it.

1 comment:

  1. I am probably the old guy you are talking about who had the irish car bomb with you. It was nice to meet you even though your language was a little coarse and you dissed my beer. R U and Wicks and item?

    ReplyDelete