Thursday, December 9, 2010

101.

I'm having trouble keeping on task today. Hours on Facebook, Snuggles with Wicket, blawg, blawg blawg....
My brain has decided we're done. No more room for learning, no more time for writing.
I'm not bitching... I'm just over it.

I had a really nice night last night, one without bull-shit. I had a really good day yesterday, I got a lot done, and I feel pretty good
Today, I slept in. I shoveled. Realized I got a parking ticket yesterday. Had computer problems. Had a presentation.... and now. well now I'm in the middle of a 24hr take-home exam on Western Canadian History....
AND all I can think about is going snowboarding, going for a beer, seeing my friends, swimming in the ocean, feeling the thrill of takoff and landing.
I want to have to open road ahead of me. I want to wind at my back and beer in my face and I DO NOT want to write a paper on Western Canadian History....

But alas here I am 533 words deep, with at least 1500 more to go.
over it, and for some strange reason....craving a corn dog really bad.

There is no such thing as normal.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I totally know how you feel. I'm supposed to be studying but I'm thinking about beer and snowboarding too. Sooo distracted! But I only have 1 week til I'm back in Fernie yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my last exam of 2010.... why oh why is it a take home??
    i can't wait until you're back in Fernie... I want Andrea face time!

    ReplyDelete